Friday, August 28, 2009

After many months being idle here in the blog, I thought about changing things a little.

With Twitter, all I write on the internet gets resumed into 140 chars. Most times, this is enough but for more detailed information it is not sufficient.


Having this in mind, I'm going to start posting here stuff not only related to programming like I used to but also GTD (getting things done) articles, usage tips, etc.


I hope this gets useful to people and complements my Twitter updates.


My next blog will cover my usage of Evernote, stay tuned.

2 comments:

Christopher Clarke said...

hey i'm an evernote user looking forward to some tips and tricks.

Anonymous said...

A good post on "Resume blog activity".An important point is a resume and cover letters are the marketing tools that helps the candidate to land in a perfect position. So it’s better to hire a professional service. One such specialized service is http://www.canadian-resume-service.com/

Thanks,
Peter - Professional resume writing

Post a Comment